Friday, June 25, 2010

Micah is Wilmington's Top Dog 2010

(Micah speaking)  I humbly accept the honor of Wilmington's Top Dog for 2010.

To Talk Inc.  - Thank you for having the contest.  I really appreciate the gift basket you brought me and my parents.  That doggie chocolate was delicious.  My mommy said I can't have any more snacks for a little while though.  I think she's afraid I will eat too much and get a belly ache.  Oh well, I'll just play with the new toys until she lets me have more goodies.  Maybe a pet-zel or one of the other yummy looking cookies from the basket.  My daddy will sure enjoy the coffee from Port City Java.  Mommy and Aunt Dawn like the Talk huggies and the Talk To the Paw fans.

Miss Debbie - I hope your doggie, Camden, won't be jealous because I kissed you!  Just tell him that I was very excited to know that I won.  I get really excited when I get presents!

I really want to thank everyone who voted for me!  I assure you, I will not let you down in holding this incredible honor.  In addition to the Wilmington's Top Dog 2010 honors, I will continue to work hard at Kenny Barnes Studio.  It's a great job that I love very much.

To all the other doggies that were nominated - I read all the write-ups for Top Dog and know that every one of us are very special doggies.  We are all Top Dogs!
               Just remember - Dogs Rule!

(Photo) Debbie Elliott, President of Talk Inc., presenting the Wilmington's Top Dog 2010 Award to Micah 
Visit http://www.talkinc.com for the announcement and press release.

1 comment:

  1. What a great blog post Micah! Additional evidence that you truly are Top Dog!!

    ReplyDelete